The Hard Tissue Chart (Patient tab > Clinical > Hard Tissue Chart) uses standard industry visual indicators to denote charted conditions. Some indicators are applied directly to the associated graphical anatomy, while others are designated with icons in a grid directly outside of each tooth. Hover over the icons to display the details.
- Clinical events that have an associated material (e.g., crowns, inlays/onlays, etc.) are visually represented in a color based on their material (e.g., resin-based composite, noble/precious metal).
- You can manage the association between non-CDT procedures and materials from the fee schedule. (Administration > Procedures and Fees > [select code] Update Procedure) For CDT codes, the associated material is fixed.
- Procedures that do not have an assigned material are represented with the standard green (existing), blue (completed), and red (planned) visual markup language.
- Planned procedures are represented with an outline of the tooth when charted (vs. the fill used for existing and completed work), in the color of the material associated with the procedure.
- Colors assigned to materials are currently fixed and cannot be edited.
To view the legend, click View Legend under Actions.
For more information, see How to Select the Clinical Chart Color Palette.