In support of NHS practices that use the BDA’s Case Mix tool, Sensei Cloud enables you to capture and report on patient complexity data.
Enable Case Mix Data Reporting
To enable this functionality:
From the Administration tab, select Practice Settings > NHS Settings.
Click Record Case Mix Data. The Case Mix controls are enabled.
Record Case Mix Data
To record Case Mix data for a patient:
- Ensure that the patient has an open course of NHS treatment.
- From the Patient tab, select Clinical > Hard Tissue Chart > Planning Mode.
- Click the Clipboard icon next to the treatment plan. The NHS Case Mix dialog is displayed for the patient’s current treatment plan.
- Check the Show Guidance option to display the scoring guidance for each question. The score and banding calculations are displayed in real time as you make your selections.
Note: You can collect only one set of answers per course of treatment, but you can amend the answers at any time before the course is completed.
Generate Case Mix Data Reports
Case Mix data is logged and available for reporting in the Case Mix List window (Location Tab > Reports > Case Mix List).
- Total scores for the practice---banded score or max score---are displayed in the banner.
- Click an individual patient to view the detailed assessment data for the course.
- Filter the Case Mix data as needed by NHS provider, patient age (range), and date range when the NHS course was completed.
- Filter the list as needed to display only those patients that meet a certain complexity level.
Please sign in to leave a comment.