A patient's portrait is displayed throughout CMP, in search results, and wherever the patient record is viewed.
- From the Patient's Home view, select Patient Record.
- Under Actions, select Edit Patient Record and then Jump To > Portrait.
- Under the portrait placeholder, click Add portrait. The Set Patient Portrait window is displayed.
- Under Actions, you can:
-- Select Capture Image to access your system's camera and import an image.
-- Select Upload Image to navigate to a saved image file.
- Use the controls to adjust the image, and then click Preview.
- When you are satisfied with the image, click Apply.
- When you have finished editing the patient record, click Save Patient at the bottom of the window.
Note: You can also access the Set Patient Portrait window from the Patient minicard.
Note: Once a patient's portrait is set, you can update or remove the image from the Portrait section of the patient record.
Please sign in to leave a comment.