Sensei Cloud Mobile is a limited (read-only) version of Sensei Cloud you can launch on your mobile device such as cell phone, tablet, or personal computer, in order to stay on top of important information when you are away from your office or main device.
Use Sensei Cloud Mobile to view your schedule, patient appointments, clinical history & notes, as well as to contact patients to complete follow-up tasks.
To access Sensei Cloud Mobile:
- From the browser on your device, enter the URL:
- United States: Mobile.gosensei.us
- United Kingdom: Mobile.gosensei.uk
- Enter the email and password you use for Sensei Cloud and then click SIGN IN.
Note: If you have trouble logging in, select FORGOT PASSWORD? and follow the instructions for resetting your password.
When you log in to Sensei Cloud Mobile, the application is displayed with the current day's schedule on the left side.
Note: If you are on your cell phone, you will only see the left panel.
From the here you can:
- Click the menu at the top left to adjust your Settings.
- If you have multiple locations (databases), select the menu in the top right corner of the Schedule panel to ensure that the correct location is selected. You can also filter by provider.
- Select an appointment in the Schedule list to view Appointment Details and Appointment Notes, including medical alerts, procedures for the appointment, and so forth.
- Use the date controls on the list of appointments to display the list for another date.
- Use the Search field on the top right of the screen to locate a patient and view their Clinical Snapshot, along with contact information.
- Click the Find a pharmacy link on the Clinical Snapshot to search for a pharmacy based on the patient's zip code.
- Use the links in the patient's Contact Info to call or email the patient.